- JIMMY CREED
- Distorted Humor
- Click Here
- Spendthrift Farm
2019 Stand & Nurse season to JIMMY CREED
Standing at Spendthrift Farm in Lexington, KY for $20,000 LFSN
A grade one winning sprinter, Jimmy Creed is by Champion Sire Distorted Humor, out of grade one winner and multiple grade one producer Hookedonthefeelin.
- 2019 racing: CASA CREED, winner of the Kitten's Joy S.
- #3 Second-Crop Sire of 2018, led by KANTHAKA, winner of the San Vicente S. (G2) and Lazaro Barrera S. (G3), G3 winner STRIKE LIGHTNING, Del Mar Juvenile Turf S. winner KING OF SPEED, Governor's S. winner THE MONEY DANCE, Singletary S.winner BLAME THE RIDER, G1-placed SPECTATOR and Meadow Dance, G2-placed Del Mar May, G3-placed Chauncey, etc.
- 2018 sales: 2YOs of $400,000, $350,000, $300,000, $225,000, $190,000, $150,000, $110,000, $110,000</st ron g>, etc.
- Top 5 Freshman Sire of 2017 in North America by earnings, BT horses, BT winners, Graded stakes horses, winners, etc.
- 2017 racing: Sorrento S. (G2) winner SPECTATOR, G3 winner STAR GALICIA, G2-placed Wall of Compassion, stakes-placed and Gulfstream NTR-setter Admiral Jimmy, etc.
- 2017 sales: first 2YOs of $325,000, $320,000, $160,000
View Pedigree & Information PDF